Farmer Mobilization, Compliance & Registration
Implementation of Organic Programme in accordance with Guidelines in a holistic approach from Certified Production, Procurement, Value addition and Marketing.
Adoption of Organic Farming
- Awareness Camps- Are conducted in the target districts for information dissemination for mobilization of farmers.
- Registration- Carried out preferably in cluster form to faciliatate the communication, operational part and the Certification process.
- Training, Guidance and Technical Support- For Bio-input production, organic practices and organic farm management right from seed to produce as per the organic standards.
- Training of Trainers:– on Bio-input units, Soil sample collection, Quality control, Internal Control System, Process Documentation on operations and records.
- Soil Testing:– of each farmers.
- Bio–input Distribution:- The farmers are provided with Certified Bio-inputs and on-farm Bio-fertilizer and Bio-pesticides units.
- Monitoring:– Regular visits to the Organic farms for Guidance and verification for compliance to Organic standards.
A good base of 12845 acre with 3178 farmers have already been brought under certified Organic production and the area is regularly expanding. The 8000 acres of land in Kandi and the forest area is ready to be registered after the due documentation.