PUNJAB AGRO FOODGRAINS CORPORATION LIMITED
2-A, Sector 28-A, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh 160002
Tel: +91(172) 2656241, 2656242
E- TENDER FOR DISPOSAL OF DAMAGED WHEAT UNFIT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION
E-tender no. 17th/2020
Punjab Agro Foodgrains Corporation Limited invites bids under two bid system i.e. “Technical bid and Financial bid” from parties registered with FCI/ Department of Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Punjab for disposal of 1011.70 MTs of damaged wheat unfit for human consumption declared fit for Feed Gr.I/ Feed Gr.II/ Feed Gr.III/ Industrial use / Manure and below D category, lying in the districts of Punjab which will be sold on “AS IS WHERE IS BASIS”.
1) Sale of Bid documents starts from: 23.05.20 2:00 P.M
2) Sale of Bid documents and submission
of tender document close on: 08.06.20 2:00 P.M
3) Opening of Technical Bid: 08.06.20 3:00 P.M
4) Opening of Financial Bid: 15.06.20 3:00 P.M.
The detailed terms & conditions of the e-tender, alongwith other documents, can be seen at PAFC’s website www.punjabagro.org.in and e-tendering website i.e. http://eproc.punjab.gov.in/
NOTE: Any addendum/corrigendum in the e-tender will be issued ONLINE ONLY on PAFC’s website & e-tendering website and will not be published in the print media.
PUNJAB AGRO FOODGRAINS CORPORATION LIMITED, CHANDIGARH
E-tender for disposal of Damaged Wheat unfit for Human Consumption
E-tender notice issued for the disposed damaged wheat published in Punjab Kesari on 23.05.2020 in which time of opening of financial bid inadvertently printed as 05:00 PM instead of 03:00 PM, may concern note please.
PUNJAB AGRO INDUSTRIES CORPORATION LIMITED
Plot No.2-A, Sector-28-A, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh
In reference to e-tender dated 21.05.2020, Reference number PAIC-2020/20.05.2020 & Tender ID 2020_PAIC_47792_1 regarding purchase of Gypsum for agricultural use only as per IS: 6046-1982 (Reaffirmed 2008) with latest amendments if any, in HDPE Bag of 50 kg stitched as per IS 9755-1999 with superior quality nylon thread On Annual Rate Contract Basis. The following partial additions/modifications in terms and conditions are incorporated in addition to the existing terms and conditions already published in this matter and floated in the Punajb Govt. website i.e https://eproc.punjab.gov.in:
1. 29th clause in terms and conditions is hereby added, which shall be read as “ The inspection of Gypsum for agricultural use only as per IS: 6046-1982 (Reaffirmed 2008) with latest amendments if any, HDPE Bag of 50 kg stitched as per IS 9755-1999 and superior quality nylon thread shall be done by committee constituted or to be constituted by MANAGING DIRECTOR, PAIC and shall have the power to inspect the above said materials/stores before, during or after manufacture, collection, dispatch, transit or arrival and to reject the same or and part or portion. The sampling/Inspection of the above said materials/store shall be done by Chief Agriculture Officer of the concerned District at receiving end of each Vehicle/Truck or consignment by taking representative sample on daily basis”.
2. 30th clause in terms and conditions is hereby added, which shall be read as, “All expenditure incurred on sampling, inspection and testing, which will be done by committee constituted or to be constituted by MANAGING DIRECTOR, PAIC, at supplier/tenderer premises and at receiving end by Chief Agriculture officers shall be borne by the tenderer as per rates provided by Department of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare, Punjab for the same. If he/she fails to pay the amount in any case, the same may be deducted for the bills”.
3. 31th clause in terms and conditions is hereby added, which shall be read as, “The tenderer shall have not right to claim or get back the rejected stock of the Gypsum, HDPE bags and thread. The tenderer shall supply that much quantity of materials as per given specifications in lieu of rejected stock. However Managing Director, PAIC shall reserve to allow the tenderer to take back the rejected stocks”.
4. 32th clause in terms and conditions is hereby added, which shall be read as, “The tenderer shall claim the payment of accepted stock only, which tenderer would supply as per specification after the receiving the inspection/test reports and NOCs from Chief Agriculture officers from the concerned Districts”.
5. 33th clause in terms and conditions is hereby added, which shall be read as, “PAIC, shall reserve the right to change any term and condition of contract of Schedule “B” at the time of execution of the same.
Further, Clause (8) of conditions of contract of Schedule “B” may be read as “PAIC or any of the experts attached to PAIC or the indenting officer or any other officer or person duly authorized in writing by the Managing Director, Punjab Agro Industries Corporation, Ltd. Chandigarh shall have the power to inspect the stores before, during or after manufacture, collection, dispatch, transit or arrival and to reject the same or and part or portion after the written approval of Managing Director, Punjab Agro Industries Corporation, Ltd. Chandigarh, if he or they be not satisfied that the same is equal or according to the sample inspected by the Inspection team or sample submitted by the Contractor. The contractor shall not charges or be paid for supplies rejected as above and such supplies shall be removed by the contractor at once and at his expense. He shall neither claim not be entitled to payment for any damage that rejected supplies may suffer from, may harm what so ever incidental to a full and proper examination and test of such supplies. PAIC shall be under no liability whatever for rejected supplies and the same will be at the contractor’s risk. The tenderer/contractor shall have no right to claim or get back the rejected supplies. The tenderer/contractor shall responsible to supply the materials of that much quantity in lieu of rejected supplies. However, Rejected supplies shall be removed by the contractor as per order of Managing Director, PAIC. Such removal of rejected goods will be done by tenderer/contractor at his own risk and PAIC may charge the contractor rent for the space occupied by such rejected goods”.
Punjab Agri Export Corporation Limited
2-A, Sector 28-A, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh 160002
Ph: 0172-5074210, Fax: 0172-2656270
Website: www.punjabagro.org.in – CIN:U51909CH1997SGC019321
Notice Inviting E-tender
Punjab Agri Export Corporation Limited (PAGREXCO) invites Online Tender offers from reputed & experienced manufacturers/suppliers for supply, installation and commissioning of Pneumatic Seed Drill, Harvester with Conveyer, Vegetable Transplanter etc. for vegetable at Abohar, Punjab.
The tender form along with Detailed Notice Inviting Tender (DNIT) including Terms & Conditions, and Technical details can be obtained from E-tendering website http://eproc.punjab.gov.in on payment of Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten thousand only) non-refundable, for participating in the E-tender.
Complete tender offers along with the Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) of Rs. 2,00,000/- (Rupees Two lac only) will be accepted on-line only latest by 15.06.2020 up to 11.00 a.m. For any clarifications, difficulties regarding e-tendering process, please contact the helpdesk numbers 0172-2970263 & 0172- 2970284. For any general and technical clarification General Manager, PAGREXCO may be contacted over phone no. 0172-5074210 on any working day
Managing Director, PAGREXCO reserves the right to reject any or all proposals/offers submitted at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
In future, Corrigendum, if any, will be issued on website only.